Good Times in Tokyo

See what happens when people stop being polite and start getting oolong'd.

13 September 2005

holy boof

I'm officially in japan! and without a clue.

The flight: long and boring. But much more spacious than jal. But we only had one screen with pretty boring movies. And some lady kept on massaging my elbow with her feet.

Then we landed and I couldn't belive I made it to 日本!And I met a lady who told me how to get to some station and then I met a Hosei Student at that station and we made our way to the dorms. it was quite a trip. those subways are pretty compact. You get to make friends with lots of people as you are practically sitting on them while you ride to your destination.

Anywho, I made it to the dorms here in Chofu. My room is right by an apparent major street that cars love to scream past. There are some shops and stuff close by and of course vending machines everywhere. There is a 99 yen store down the street for anything that I forgot, so hooray for cheap japanese things.

So far I've gotten almost all of my instructions about dorm stuff in Japanese. Which is good since I want to learn all that Japanese back, but I'm still not sure if I actually understand what they were telling me. But I think we are having an actual dorm orientation later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home