Good Times in Tokyo

See what happens when people stop being polite and start getting oolong'd.

21 April 2006

100 posts and Dr. Atkins

I noticed that my last post was my 100th post. Hurrah! Maybe I'll pump out 100 more of these babies before I get back.

The other day I hopped on the ol' scale again and noticed I lost another kilo. That makes a grand total loss of 7 kilos. (15.4 lbs for you British and Americans still in the past) So for all those stuck on your "low-carb diet" and not doing anything except clogging your ateries and subsidizing the bacon industry, come to Japan and lose weight without doing anything special. Yes, for the most part the food tastes like air with a crisp aroma of the sea, but that's the beauty of it.

1 Comments:

  • At 22/4/06 01:24, Blogger sarah said…

    wow scott! you and Joel, well and i guess Will for that matter...the dixon boys are wasting away. oh no!! lol. good for you guys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home