Good Times in Tokyo

See what happens when people stop being polite and start getting oolong'd.

23 December 2005

Sad Day

So I just got back from accompanying Rachel/her luggage to Nippori station for her train to the airport. I was quite impressed with the few pieces of luggage she required. Sad times. She's left me on my own with these crafty Japanese people. Like many strong black women ahead of me, I will survive.

Then last night we had a going away/early christmas party. Complete with mulled wine. Mulled wine is apparently a must-do in British Christmas traditions. We played some charades and other party type games. Good times.

2 Comments:

  • At 23/12/05 11:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, my black female nephew is being stalked by a derainged Japanese woman........I usually have to read the National Enquirer for this kind of stuff!

    Bill

     
  • At 25/12/05 04:29, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    scottie! email me your digits - im gonna make an international call to wish you a merry christmas! :)

    - your fav. conservative of the dirrty south! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home