Good Times in Tokyo

See what happens when people stop being polite and start getting oolong'd.

29 April 2006

Enoshima Videos

So I think I figured out how to post videos. We'll see. I think all you have to do is press the big play button to do it. So exciting. Still wish I would have found out about this earlier... Me and my inept at technology...



I took about 40 pictures on this side of the island. It was really pretty. Just rocks and waves splashing against them. So what. I'm a hippy, I know.



Right before I took this one I got splashed and some old ladies laughed at me. You can sort of see the old birds in the video. After the video I jumped across the little cavern and almost fell. good times.



This was at a buddhist service going on in a temple on Enoshima. I had never seen an actual service with regular people participating before. The air was really really thick with incense. I felt kind of weird taking video and pictures, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one. From what I could understand, the guy in the middle is the "Grand Buddhist Master" of the temple. Oh and the picture of the demons I took yesterday were right outside this temple.



Here is a video of the beach. On the far right is Enoshima. To the sort of left centre is Kamakura.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/5/06 17:54, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    by the way you lead a way more exciting life than I do...miss you gangsta!

     
  • At 22/7/06 18:45, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home